Saturday, January 5, 2013

NFC Wild Card Predictions

Well, if you have read my post for the AFC playoff predictions, here is my NFC predictions:

Vikings (6) vs Packers (3):

This is probably the easiest pick of the four matchups this weekend. As good as Adrian Peterson is as a runner, since he didn't break the record last week, they don't have the same momentum going into Green Bay and therefore don't have as much to play for, especially in the cold. Aaron Rodgers will have a good game, while Adrian Peterson will underpreform. My guess is Packers beat Vikings 35-17.

Seahawks (5) vs Redskins (4):

This is my overall favorite matchup, because it is with two rookie quarterbacks of very similar styles who have not lost a game in the last five weeks. It is also very difficult to pick the winner, and while my heart says RGIII, my mind has to go with Seattle, and it is simply because they have a better overall football team, if not a better quarterback. My guess is Seattle beats Washington 35-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment