Thursday, January 24, 2013

Super Bowl XLVII

Ah, the super bowl. It is that time of year again, when people sit around the television stuffing their faces full of unhealthy food to watch a few Doritos and Bud Light commercials. But this year, the Super Bowl is interesting enough I think there will be a fair amount of people that tune in to see the actual game, including myself. Though neither the 49ers or the Ravens I really like or really dislike, I think the story line is a very interesting one. The two coaches are brothers, and fairly close ones at that. This is Ray Lewis's last Super Bowl, and Colin Kaepernick's first. Who will be MVP? Who knows. I don't have any prediction for this super bowl, because by the numbers the Ravens should have lost quite a while ago, but they are still riding high, and Kaepernick is explosive enough that they have as much of chance as any to win. I know I will tune in, and I hope you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment