Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Boy Scouts ending ban on Gays

Well, in the Liberal society of today, it isn't surprising that another traditional industry is about to be forced to change its rules from what they were created. It isn't official, but the Boy Scouts are just about ready to crumble before the liberal society of today. The traditional American organization is considering to open the door to reversing the ban on Gays, and merge with the growing trend of society today. I have always admired the Boy Scouts for how they would not crumble before society. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I believe that having gay men go into the Boy Scouts on camping trips and other activities is just asking for trouble, where they would get to see other boys change in a cabin or in the shower. I'm not saying the gays are bad people. In fact, I have met a few gay people in my life and I was actually friends with some of them, but that doesn't mean I agree with their life style. I think that another traditional American organization has just crumbled. Please comment on your thoughts below.

4 comments:

  1. The problems with sex abuse in the BSA was by married heterosexuals not those who are openly gay! - Akagi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what, it isn't a problem yet, but come on. It will be there when the gay ban is lifted, I promise you.

      Delete
    2. And how do you know this? - Akagi.

      Delete
    3. There is no way of knowing for sure anything. However, the risk is there. Whatever happened to the days when people could simply agree to disagree? And, by the way, how do you know that it wouldn't happen?

      Delete