Sunday, January 6, 2013

Wild Card Playoff Results

Well, I admit now I was overestimating the power of Andy Dalton, who contrary to my previous post underpreformed and Matt Shaub overperformed, even though the one touchdown that the Bengals got was off of an interception.

Score: 19-13 Texans

I think that I was pretty close to right when I said, however, that the Packers were going to beat the Vikings.

Score: 24-10 Packers

I was way off on the Colts-Ravens game. While Andrew Luck did play well, they lost because of a factor of an inability to complete a drive, and the fact that the starting lineup is made up of mostly rookies. The Colts didn't play bad, they just let Joe Flacco get a couple of big plays.

Score: 24-9 Ravens


Seahawks-Redskins

Probably the most exciting playoff game this weekend, the Seahawks won it after the dismal first quarter, and the Redskins really lost RGIII soon in the second half.

Score: 24-14 Seahawks

No comments:

Post a Comment